Exercise is a physical activity carried out in order to sustain or improve health or fitness. It can be done in various ways and forms depending on your goals and personal preference. The different forms of exercise can range from yoga to cardio and even weight lifting. Exercise is one of the most overlooked things today, which shouldn’t be so. In fact, it is recommended to get at least 20-30 minutes of physical activity daily.
Below are 5 reasons why you should consider making exercise a lifestyle.
- It reduces your risk for chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
- It helps with weight loss or maintaining a healthy weight.
- It improves skin health giving you a glowing look.
- It improves mental/brain health and improves memory.
- It is good for your bones and muscles.
In conclusion, exercise improves your health generally and have a lot more benefits than the few listed above. One of the most important being that it boosts your confidence and leaves you feeling happier (thanks to the hormone called endorphins that are released after exercise). Don’t forget to combine exercise with a healthy and balanced diet for best results.
A warm regards from us all at E clinic and diagnostics limited.
No 3 Agadez street off Aminu kano crescent wuse 2 Abuja.