Covid-19 PCR Testing
- NCDC approved Lab
- Test result within 20-48 hours
- Accurate and affordable
- Covid-19 Test center in Abuja
Arrival to Nigeria
Visit the Nigeria International Travel Portal to book for COVID-19 test in Nigeria. Be sure to select E-Clinic and Diagnostic Ltd as your laboratory of choice. You will receive an email with a coupon code which you will need to take your test at our testing centre.
Departure from NigeriaFor departures, book your COVID-19 test with us directly online. Please click here to begin your booking. Make payment online, pay at the facility. Select your preferred date and time. If you need additional support, we have a 24/7 support line to assist you. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +234701 000 2008, +2349063504227
Book Covid-19 Test
Book Covid-19 Test
- Book an appointment directly for your patient
- Call for sample pick up
Sign up, get approved, start ordering
Sign up, get approved, start testing
Have any question?
Contact us via form below
How does testing work?
- Order a test: You will need to provide details if you are testing for travel purposes. An appointment booking will be sent to you via email after the payment. Please note that the sample collection times are 8am and 7pm.
- If you show symptoms or were exposed to someone with COVID-19, ensure that you self isolate before test
- Ensure that you come to the facility wearing your face-mask.
- For travel purpose, kindly ensure that your booking is within the testing window of the airline you are travelling with and no later than 72 hours before your proposed travel date to ensure the availability of your results prior to departure.
- Present your Appointment Slip: Kindly present your appointment slip and ID card to the security personnel at the gate that you are for COVID-19 test.
- Kindly follow the instructions given on how to access your test.
- Note that testing will be on a first come first served basis for patients who are booked for the same time slot.
- Preference will be given to patients who have paid prior to coming in for the test.
- Your results will be sent via email and/or uploaded to your account if you ordered the test online within 20 – 48 hours after Sample Collection.
- All positive patients will receive a call from the clinic to discuss treatment and next steps.
- Stamped results can be made available at the clinic for those that require one.