covid-19 testing center in Abuja
As a top Diagnostic center, advancing the state of healthcare in Nigeria, We made a decision to create a response to the COVID-19 pandemic that heat Nigeria. With our existing technical capabilities and infrastructure, we setup a covid-19 testing center in Abuja that was geared at increasing testing capacity in Nigeria.
Our testing center is approved by NCDC, we offer reliable result and excellent turn around time.
- Test Results within 24 hrs
- Approved by NCDC
- Affordable Rate
- Free consultation for air travellers
- Home isolation treatment (if asymptomatic)
e-Clinic & Diagnostic offers Covid-19 tests to:
- Individuals who are traveling in/out of the Country
- Individuals who suspect that they might have contacted Covid-19 infection.
- Corporate organizations who want to ensure the safety of their employees.
- Individuals who want to test if they have built up immunity following an infection.
Tests we offer:
RT-PCR Covid-19 Test
RT-PCR is the laboratory test of choice. It is the most sensitive, giving you the most accurate result. Recommended for individuals who show symptoms of a SARS-CoV-2 infection or who may have been exposed.
Sample required: Nasopharyngeal swab, throat swab or sputum
Availability of results: 24 hours
Steps to getting tested
- Book an appointment. (online, call or email)
- Register and complete the form
- Pay for your test
Once you have paid for your appointment a booking confirmation code will be sent to you via email. You will need this code to enter the testing facility and it will be requested by the phlebotomist who will collect your sample.
If your arriving Nigeria, visit the Nigeria International Travel Portal to book for COVID-19 test in Nigeria. Be sure to select E-Clinic and Diagnostic Ltd as your laboratory of choice. You will receive an email with a coupon code which you will need to take your test at our testing centre.
For International Travelers, We will need your Departure/Arrival date, Airport, Ticket Ref if Available
You will be asked for proof of ID on the day of your appointment. e-Clinic & Diagnostics accepts the following documents:
- Voters Card
- National ID Card
- Driver’s Licence
Should I get tested?
- Do you have symptoms associated with the SARS-CoV-2 infection?
If you have symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, loss of sense of smell and taste, gastro-intestinal symptoms or muscle ache you may want to take a RT-PCR Covid-19 test to be certain.
- Have you tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 previously? If yes, antibody testing is recommended 14 days after an initial test to determine immunisation. A follow up test is recommended to review growing titers.
- Were you symptomatic, but not tested, in the past two months? If you had symptoms in the past but feel fine now, an antibody test will determine if you have built up immunity.
- Do you have any known high-risk chronic conditions?Individuals who have known high-risk chronic conditions such as obesity with BMI over 40, respiratory conditions, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, autoimmune diseases, severe allergies, conditions requiring immunosuppression, chronic kidney disease are at more risk of developing severe outcomes in the case of becoming infected with SARS-CoV-2. It is advisable to have a doctor review the severity of the condition and remain self-isolating to avoid the risk of contracting an infection.
How will I get my results?
covid-19 Test result
will be available within 24 – 48 hours. Faster for express services
For notifiable diseases which have the risk of contagion and are of public health concern, we are legally required to notify the health authorities of our results.
Once your results are available, we will notify you and share the result with you via email or portal.